Window Genie is a nationally ranked home service franchise dedicated to improving the look and value of homes in your community through various services such as window cleaning, window tinting, pressure washing, gutter cleaning and more.
As a lead technician, you are a key member of our team responsible for the quality and efficient performance of home & light commercial services. You will also develop new customers by identifying opportunities to sell additional work. Exemplifying our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.
This is not your typical 9-5 desk job! Do you enjoy being on the move and meeting new people every day? Do you thrive off teamwork, great pay and the feeling of a job well done? If so, working for Window Genie is for you. Candidates must be professional, personable and detail oriented. A strong business spirit is a plus!
- Provide service in our three service categories which include window cleaning, window tinting and pressure washing; can also include gutter cleaning, chandelier cleaning and holiday lighting in select markets
- Speak with customers about additional services
- Lead a team of 1 to 3 people on the job site
- Responsible for end result of job and leave site in a clean manner
- Collect payment and/or information necessary for payment from customers for work performed and complete invoices and follow work orders as required
- Insure the efficient use of materials and maintain adequate stock of cleaning supplies on the vehicle
- Keep company vehicle and equipment properly serviced, clean, and in good working order and condition
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions
- Previous management or leadership role
- Prior experience in any of our three service categories is a plus
- Physical ability to lift ladders
- Willing and able to work up to 32' on a ladder
- Excellent communication skills
Benefits: Benefits package varies by location
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow up!
If you smile when you hear “hard work,” this might be the job for you. Because around here, the harder you work, the more jobs you do, the more you take home. At Window Genie®, we’re an elite group of people unafraid to handle even the toughest of jobs. And with flexible hours, you can find a schedule that works for you. Ready to join? Apply today.
FOR Franchising LLC is the franchisor of the Window Genie® franchised system. Each Window Genie® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, FOR Franchising LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. FOR Franchising LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Window Genie® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither FOR Franchising LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. FOR Franchising LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)